[thelist] Getting ready to sell a site/domain advice.....

Chris Ditty CDitty at email.usps.gov
Wed Jun 19 09:30:00 CDT 2002

Good morning all,

I am getting ready to sell a site that I created and could use some advice.  The
basic gist of the site is that it allows web users a place to upload their
graphics and then the ability to use them anywhere they want on the net.  Since
most free websites do not allow graphics to be served on other sites, I came up
with this idea.  It has been running successfully for almost 1 yr with my beta
testers with limited problems.  The site is about 85-90% complete.

The domain name actually fits the site nicely (MyGifs.com).

Anyhow, can anyone point me to some resources/sites where I might sell this
site?  Any pros and cons?

Thanks

Chris

ps....on re-reading this, I didn't mean to make it sound like I was advertising
this on the list.

<tip type="snippets">
The site is designed for DreamWeaver people, but the snippets will work for all.
http://www.dwfaq.com/Snippets/
</tip>

<tip type="snippet program">
For those that do not use DreamWeaver or CF Studio, here is a pretty good
program
to handle all your snippets.  Give him a copy of your snippets, and registration
is free.
http://www.codewin.com/
</tip>