[thelist] ?xml &c. declaration

Means, Eric D eric.d.means at boeing.com
Wed Jun 19 15:25:01 CDT 2002

Do you have any examples?  NN4 seems to understand it - or at least, to not
display it - just fine, and that's about as old as anyone's liable to use in
the wild.  I'm not even sure why older browsers would display it, given that
it's inside <> and therefore is a tag - and UAs are supposed to ignore tags
they don't understand.