[thelist] Pet Market: SWF proven more efficient.

John Handelaar genghis at members.evolt.org
Wed Jun 19 19:47:01 CDT 2002

Forgive me, John, but I didn't have the time at 0140am
to answer this one for myself:

Where's the section on Accessibility, which as we both
know isn't the same thing as Usability at all?

It'd certainly be a shame if blind people (to pick a
traditionally-disenfranchised group with a significant
requirement for pet food) were in some way unable to
access this showcase site...

In either case, if there *are* no accessibility issues,
then given Flash's bad rep in this area I'd be shouting
about it were I you :-)

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8933 1494       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com