[thelist] Am I being too fussy?

Bigpant bigpant at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 20 04:23:01 CDT 2002

> I'd welcome your views as to whether in your opinions the sites are
now
sufficiently different for the matter to be dropped.

The design and navigation concepts are almost entirely the same. With
the infinite possibilities of styles and navigation techniques, I would
have to say they have ripped you off, no question. If it were me, I
wouldn't be appeased by a couple of different graphics and colours.

A piece of design is intellectual property, and whoever has the rights
to that should call the shots. If they wish to continue to use your
design, I should demand credit for the design, either hard cash or a
link.

My 2 penneth worth !

Phil