[thelist] Screencap Request: Macs/Netscape

Ken Kogler ken.kogler at cph.org
Thu Jun 20 08:48:00 CDT 2002

I need screencaps, folks, but just from the Mac users, and really only the
ones with Netscape.

http://www.cph.org/

Please, no critiques on design or accessibility -- we're more than aware of
those problems... *ahem*

Click "order on-line", then "login", then "register" -- it's this
registration form that's supposedly throwing the errors.

We've had reports that "Netscape 4 on an iMac running system 9.2" is having
the following problems:

 - "the drop-down menus scroll off the bottom of
   the page so that not all options are available"
 - "if anything happens to cause the window to reformat,
   I'm sent back to the home page"

The president of the company got a nasty email about this, so now we're
scrambling to duplicate the errors, but it works just fine on all the macs
in our building. Go figure...

Anyway, screencaps are appreciated as would any observations about the two
errors mentioned above.

Thanks, evolt!

-Ken