[thelist] site check/advice please?

Hershel Robinson hershelr at netvision.net.il
Thu Jun 20 09:10:01 CDT 2002

> As I'm new to this, any advice would be welcome.

The content of the home page looks nice--the pictures and text look
professional.

Now for the bad:
- Strange orange background color
- Why the big spaces after CHEZ BETTY and RECIPES and AROUND?
- Why is there a space above the main box but not below it?
- Why is Back to Home on the recipes pages so big and why does it have no
style and no rollover?
- Why are the spaces between the links so big?
- Why is the space between Park City Chamber of and the word Commerce so
big?  It makes it look like 2 links.

Aside from that, I liked the garlic soup recipe.  I may print it out and ask
my wife to cook it up!

Best of luck,
Hershel