[thelist] search engine issue (development issue that is)

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Thu Jun 20 13:16:00 CDT 2002

I would be willing to bet they use a LOT of caching, since they always have
a group of "top search terms" and such, it would only make sense.  Our site
here will be lucky to get more than one or two re-used search terms. :)  But
it's that paging/caching I'm after, and it's scalable!

Chris Blessing
webguy at mail.rit.edu
http://www.330i.net