[thelist] Default CD Player (OT)

Jonathan_A_McPherson at rl.gov Jonathan_A_McPherson at rl.gov
Thu Jun 20 13:34:01 CDT 2002

Another way to do it, for those who don't mind messing with the registry
(this is for Win2K, not sure about other versions of Windows):

Change the value under:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AudioCD\shell\play\command
to the fully qualified (i.e. c:\mydir\myplayer.exe) path of the program that
ought to be invoked when an audio CD is inserted.

--
Jonathan McPherson, LMIT/SD&I
Software Engineer & Web Systems Analyst