[thelist] Font question-a bit OT

Daniel Medley dm at lgcy.com
Sun Jun 23 19:44:01 CDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: <NanHarbisonSmith at aol.com>
> Daniel,
> I don't know a font that looks exactly like that, although you could piece
> together other fonts in PhotoShop so that it looks almost identical to
that
> logo.
> In your new home page, the first three letters of the word look identical,
it
> looks like you are using Kunstler Script, but the last letter looks
terrible.
> Why don't you take the 'z' from a better script font, like TypoUpright BT
or
> French Script MT, and stick it on the 'Che' in Kunstler Script, and then
skew
> it (in PhotoShop).
Oy, good idea. Thanks. Very much appreciated.
> Your new version of the website is SO much nicer than the old one. They
must
> be really happy with your work.
I hope they are. The guy who did the first website is still pretty
influential with the owner of the restaurant and he keeps trying to convince
the guy to go with his ideas (background images, funky j-script image
buttons, frames.. etc). Kind of a little battle.... but, we'll see what
happens.

Thank you for your input and great advice.
Daniel