[thelist] Linking a flash file

fstorr fffrancis at fstorr.demon.co.uk
Mon Jun 24 01:19:00 CDT 2002

I'm not 100% sure but I was reading the Studio MX
manual last night and apparently you can change the url inside of a
flash movie using dreamweaver, so you'd be able to change it without
have to get the FLA file out every time. Of course, if you don't have DW
you're a bit stuck!

Did that make sense?

Sorry if it didn't, I'd only been awake for about 5 minutes when I
answered it.  There's a tip in there somewhere....  Anyway, what I meant
to say is, should you ever need to repoint the target url for the
banner, you can apparently do it from within DW without editing the
original FLA.  Although if it's a banner specific to one
organisation/site you probably won't need to.