[thelist] Re: site check/advice please?

Scott Schrantz scotts at rci-nv.com
Mon Jun 24 12:40:05 CDT 2002

IE6 Windows doesn't like the negative margin on the nav. Everything outside
the <body>'s margin-left is invisible! This is what I can see of your nav:

          ge
          Information
          on

Try replacing it with padding-left: 120px. Either that or wrap everything on
the page, except the nav, in a <div> and give that div the margin-left.

Also, you shouldn't need a margin-top on your <h1>. Instead, try clear:
both; That should drop the heading down below the logo and nav.

--
Scott Schrantz
work: www.rci-nv.com