[thelist] Re: Need Form HTML Help

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 24 13:01:01 CDT 2002

--- "Plunkett, Matt" <MPlunkett at MSA.com> wrote:
> Um...what?  HTML forms can point to a variety of document types...guessing
> that he'll be looking at a perl solution seems a bit far-fetched.

I was just going to say that...if he is using <cringe>FrontPage</cringe>, then maybe using ASP for
his form processing is not too far fetched. If you know those languages, getting a simple ASP form
file to run should be easy, and you can use ASPs built in functionality.

Pixelmech

=====
var me = tom.pixelmech.webDeveloper();
http://www.pixelmech.com/