[thelist] Let the bashing begin

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Tue Jun 25 04:39:01 CDT 2002

At 04:38 AM 6/25/2002, Pete wrote:
>http://www.useit.com/alertbox/20020624.html
>Believability down 98.7%, Jakob! I used to be a fan...

Allow me to pontificate like Uncle Jakob.

I find that the size of oranges have gone up in the last 1.5 years. Oranges
are now 4% bigger. How do I know this? Because when I surveyed the size of
apples 1.5 years ago, I found that they were 4% smaller than oranges now are.

I tested a grand total of 15 oranges out of the 1 million or so currently
sold in my area. Based on this, I can confidently predict that grapes will
be 200% bigger by 2017.

What tool did I use to measure the size of oranges? We can't tell you. But
you can buy a copy of our "101 Guidelines for growing the ideal 3" orange"
for only $559 from our site at http://www.morons-r-us.com/buy.php?ReportID=103

There, I'm done. Wanna pay me $10000 per day to predict trends for you? I'm
good at spotting trends that all that stupid "data mining" software could
never dig out.

I've got a positive tip balance, so no tip. :)

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
User Experience Consultant