[thelist] Opening Maximized Window

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at hotpop.com
Tue Jun 25 08:43:07 CDT 2002

Hi Mark,
I think I could not explain my question very well.
To open a new window for a link, we add target="_blank" attribute in <a> tag.
E.g.
This HTML will open a new browser window when the user clicks on the link. This
window cannot surely be maximized. How can we make sure that the new window,
which opens on clicking, is opened in maximized state?
Thank you,
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/