[thelist] OT--ABS Computers?

Gina K. Anderson gina at sitediva.com
Tue Jun 25 11:04:01 CDT 2002

Tom,

Yeeahh, I'm reading resellerratings.com right now (Its only AFTER you post a
message for help that you find the exact resource you need all by yourself).

On first glance their rating was 6.76 out of 10, which is really not all that
bad considering Dell has a 7.36. But I have no clue how ABS got that rating, as
many of the posts are absolute nightmares.

I *am* severely strapped for cash right now, but this would be a work machine,
and I'd rather have a computer that worked when I wanted it to obviously. Dell
would have been my first choice had they not made all their computers black.
Don't ask--it's just a thing with me. Plus, I can't seem to get the config I
want without an astronomical price (I'd be saving $500 between Dell and ABS).
I've been looking at Micron as well.

Thanks for the input,
Gina