[thelist] Scrolling, no layers

Michael Galvin mgalvin at sourcevisualthinking.ie
Wed Jun 26 05:13:01 CDT 2002

I'm trying to put together a portfolio of work I've done, and I want it to
work as follows:

On the left side of the screen will be a list of text links, on the right
side, there will be a picture of my face (or something).  When I click on a
link on the left, the face and links will slide over to the left, and the
work I did for that client will slide over from the right.  The links will
be at the left again.  Simple enough?

But the problem is that I want the contents to be be centred on screen, so
I'm pretty sure I can't use layers (I could be wrong) and I certainly don't
want to use frames.

Any samples would be good.

--
Michael Galvin