[thelist] screengrab software

Rob Sylvan rsylvan at attbi.com
Wed Jun 26 09:13:01 CDT 2002

<snip>
The point behind a *screen* *capture* program is that it, well,
*captures* the *screen*.  I don't know if it's possible to get a screen
capture program that, well, *doesn't* capture the screen :-).

If you'd like to capture a larger area, try temporarily increasing your
"desktop resolution" (if possible).
</snip>

There are screen capture packages that do capture the contents of an
*entire* web page (even the part that scrolls beyond the viewable browser).
It seems that HyperSnap DX does this (according to their website), as does
Snag It (which I use frequently for that same function)
http://www.techsmith.com/ .