[thelist] Netscape doesn't load this page

Mark Groen mark at markgroen.com
Wed Jun 26 11:43:01 CDT 2002

> Geez - I'm about 2 seconds away from just saying screw it and coding
> all this myself and not working on their code.
>
> Great help though guys :-) ANY MORE ideas?

	Your comment above is the best idea yet. I took a look at the code
too, and it seems that it could easily go to 2 or 3 tables deep only. All that
javascript should be in an external file also, etc., etc. Agree that it's a real
mess right now and may be easier to start from almost scratch.
MG Web Services
Web Site Hosting and Development
www.markgroen.com
mark at markgroen.com