[thelist] Content Management System on IIS 5

Michael J. D'Amico Michael.DAmico at jud.state.ct.us
Thu Jun 27 09:12:01 CDT 2002

Hi everyone-

Up until now, I have been running my organization's intranet manually,
without the help of a content management system. We have grown to become a
very large site, and it gets more and more difficult to keep up with the
workload. I think that we are finally prepared to at least start
investigating the different Content Management Systems. I have read good
things about Movable Type. It seems that a lot of the different web industry
sites that i refer to use Movable Type. The web server I am on is running
win2k and IIS 5. I believe Movable Type is only available on servers running
Perl and custom CGI scripts, so I'm not sure that Movable Type would be
possible with my server. Which CMS does evolt use? Does anyone have any
answers? What other Content Management Systems is everyone else using? Any
information, no matter how basic, would help.

-Thanks

Michael D'Amico