[thelist] Content Management System on IIS 5

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 27 10:35:00 CDT 2002

> From: "Michael J. D'Amico" <Michael.DAmico at jud.state.ct.us>
[...]
> not sure that Movable Type would be possible with my server. Which CMS
> does evolt use? Does anyone have any answers? What other Content
> Management Systems is everyone else using? Any information, no matter
> how basic, would help.

movable type may not be a good fit as a CMS, given what i know
about it and what a CMS generally needs...

evolt.org's CMS is a home-brew of CF on Linux with an Oracle db...
others can go into more detail... it's also open source...  or GNU,
or something...

and now my biased answer, biased because i'm the owner of the
company that developed the CMS i'm plugging with the URL
immediately below this (is that a good enough disclaimer?):

http://quantumcms.com/

instead of filling everyone's inboxen with marketing lingo, y'all who
are interested can just go there and read up on it...

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself