[thelist] parse file.js with PHP

Means, Eric D eric.d.means at boeing.com
Thu Jun 27 10:35:08 CDT 2002

Well, yes, except that the server (initially) sets the content type based on
the extension.  So a PHP file is likely to be served as text/html.  Now, if
you were to use header() to set the content type properly that would cease
to be an issue.

However, I don't know if there are browsers out there that *do* use the
extension and ignore the content-type (improperly), so that's something to
take into account.