[thelist] Single or Multiple Page Articles?

Lpdesigns Lrpdesigns at theriver.com
Thu Jun 27 12:08:03 CDT 2002

First of all, let me say that I plead guilty to having written many
multi-page articles. Some of them are on my website.

The trouble with this "Single or Multi Page" question is that it begs
another question: Exactly how big is a page? In the United States, the
standard printed page size is 8.5 inches wide by 11 inches high.

Much of the rest of the world uses a standard page size called A4, which is
slightly narrower, but (pardon my American perspective here) several inches
longer than the American 8.5 by 11.

So, what size should those single pages be? Should they print out to fit on
an American 8.5 by 11 sheet, or an A4 sheet?

Martha Retallick, Lrpdesigns
Web Designer: http://www.Lrpdesigns.com
Author: http://www.PostcardMarketingSecrets.com