[thelist] Content Management System on IIS 5

Chris Harrington chris at activeinterface.com
Thu Jun 27 21:36:01 CDT 2002

Hi Michael,

Perhaps you would be interested in being a pilot customer for our new CMS.
Our framework is based upon Win2K and IIS5. It was originally developed to
administer IntraSight (our XML-based dynamic data visualization toolkit).
The base technology is XML and XSLT. Sites of arbitrary size and complexity
can be built and maintained. The web content model is based on a
combination of hierarchical template rendering and reusable page elements.
You can either publish static HTML to your server or use the same page
generator which power the browser GUI to render pages on the fly  depends
on site traffic volume and other needs. Our product has a SOAP interface
for creating, editing, and publishing pages. During the pilot you could use
our hosted service. Afterwards you could bring the app inside or continue
using the hosted version. WebDAV and FrontPage extensions are supported for
publishing. Nothing online yet, but you can contact me directly for more
information.

Chris