[thelist] Thanks for the CGI help, new question

Kevin B. O'Brien ahuka at ahuka.com
Fri Jun 28 12:56:01 CDT 2002

Thank you to all who made helpful suggestions regarding getting the script
to run. I probably made every error possible at some point, but the script
is now running.

I have another question regarding a possible a possible modification. I am
using Martin's "cookie_trail.cgi"
(http://www.evolt.org/article/Breadcrumbs_for_All/17/4428/index.html) to
place a trail on the page. The script lets me control the appearance of the
path using a style sheet, which is good. But the final element, the Title
of the page, does not seem to be controlled by the style sheet, and shows
up in whatever the default font is on the browser, which is not what I want.

Can anyone suggest how I can change this to control the font for this element?

--
Kevin B. O'Brien         TANSTAAFL
ahuka at ahuka.com
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick
themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."  -- Winston
Churchill

Help fight SPAM. Join CAUCE. http://www.cauce.org/