[thelist] Re: Shopping Sites, Credit Cards

Shoshannah Forbes xslf at xslf.com
Sun Jun 30 08:44:01 CDT 2002

One thing to remember with pay pal: Much less international users can
use pay pal, since pay pal is available  for much less countries then
international credit cards (like visa or mastercard).
The question is: do you really want to cut yourself off from most of the
world?
As an international user, I have a few un-registered shareware (which I
eventaully gave up on) since the only way to pay the registration was
through paypal, which is not available for me. My mother is a hobby
aromatherapist: again, she skipped purchasing from certain web sites
since they accepted pay pal only.
These are not rare examples, btw.