[thelist] [OT]Any MS SQL7 DB pro's out there? Specifically, Linked SQL Servers?

Douglas Rehg drehg at fishcicle.com
Wed Jul 3 16:54:01 CDT 2002

I am having a problem with linked servers.  SQLSrvA is passing a SQL query
to SQLSrvB.  On other tables with the same access permissions, similar
transactions have no problems.  But on one table, I get a general error.  I
can insert into the misbehaving table, but I cannot update.

Error states "OLE/DB provider returned message: Errors occurred", and I
cannot get much more info from the SQL server.

Rather vague request, I know, but any ideas appreciated

Thanks!
Doug Rehg