[thelist] Visual Basic / Cold Fusion - download image help

Josh josh at eaccessit.com
Wed Jul 3 21:53:01 CDT 2002

Hi,

I have this database full of jpg urls.  I wish to write a program that
will download them all.  I am familiar with cold fusion, visual basic,
asp, java, and ADA.  I think my best bet will be visual basic but I am
not sure.  I have messed around with the webBrowser control and the inet
control.  They bring up the images ok but I can't get them to save.

Thanks,
Josh

"eAccessit.com" One Stop Solutions for your IT problems