[thelist] Visual Basic / Cold Fusion - download image help

Seth Bienek seth at sethbienek.com
Thu Jul 4 00:57:00 CDT 2002

Hi Josh,

ColdFusion might not be the fastest way to do it performance-wise, but
it has all the mechanisms built in, and could accomplish the task in
just a couple of lines of code:

<cfloop query="getImages">
  <cfhttp
    url="#getImages.imageurl#"
    path="c:\harvested_images\"
    resolveurl="No">
</cfloop>

Of course, approach it how you want (you probably want to create a
folder for each domain, for instance), but the magical line of code is
this: <cfhttp url="http://www.google.com/images/res0.gif"  path="c:\"
file="res0.gif" resolveurl="No">

Take Care,

Seth