[thelist] table borders

Michael Mell mike at nthwave.net
Fri Jul 5 23:38:01 CDT 2002

You can get a solid line of any color using two nested tables.
The outer one has a background color of the "border" color. The inner
table /rows/ specify the cell color. The cellspacing of the inner row
determines how wide the border is.

I tested this in IE & Netscape, Mac & PC though I remember using this as
base code once where there was a problem. Can't remember what it was
now.

Try this in a page:

(I didn't come up with this myself. I found it somewhere.)