[thelist] Re: Site Check : http://www.rapidfiregames.com

Techwatcher techwatcher at accesswriters.com
Sat Jul 6 13:45:01 CDT 2002

Hi --

> 	Just wanting to get a prelimenary site check for
> http://www.rapidfiregames.com on Linux and Macintosh. Checked on IE and
> Moz on PC with no visible glitches.
> --Burhan

Just fyi, and on PC: It's barely readable on K-Meleon, on Viewsonic LCD
monitor which I've set at 800x600 to get 64k colors. The white text is
too small to be clear on the black background, for one thing. The blue
"selected" Guest box (with "Guest" in black) is barely readable (honest,
I had to lift up my neck to get closer to the screen to make it out!).
I'll send a screenshot to your address if you want it.

On a larger screen, I don't know what would appear, because the colors
would be altered (my old graphics card doesn't support more than 256
colors at higher than 800x600, and K-Meleon alters them if they're
<64k). Every page seems to have a white background when color setting is
<64k.

Cheers --
Carol Stein
techwatcher at accesswriters.com