[thelist] Throwing books

Jack Schonchin schonchin at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 8 12:40:01 CDT 2002

 I can appreciate not supporting the dead tree
industry. However, for initial learning, it is
beneficial to have a book you can hold in your hand,
walk around with, read while lying in the grass at a
city park, etc.

  My interns don't own laptops. Until e-books become
pervasive and achieve the resolution of paper
(200ppi), or better than paper (300-600ppi), trees
will continue to die.

 FWIW, the two books I've ordered are:

Cascading Style Sheets: Separating Content from
Presentation

Cascading Style Sheets: The Definitive Guide
(O'Reilly)

  Thanks for the input.