[thelist] Really dumb question...

Tamara Nelson tamara at sanctusmoo.com
Mon Jul 8 13:22:05 CDT 2002

Thanks Craig and Lon...

I know it has validation errors.  I'm not at validating it yet.  (Not that
validation isn't a priority, but I want the page looking OK before I go in
and tweak it so it passes the validator... I could live if it doesn't
validate.  Its only a personal site with a very small audience.)

I know the scrollbars aren't valid css, and I don't care... I just like the
way they unify my site.

This was my first time slicing graphics and I was unsure how they would work
in a div.  I know I have empty graphics because without them, the slices
were all haphazard...

Obviously, I still have a lot to learn.

Thank you all for your help.
Tam