[thelist] ASP and form question

Joel Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Mon Jul 8 18:25:00 CDT 2002

> How would I incorporate Dim strBody into this correctly? This
> may be why I'm not receiving the input from the  fields on
> the form I'm filling out (altho I'm now getting the Field
> Names to display????

It's good form to dimension (Dim) all your variables in advance. There's
quite a bit of good practice you're not following at the moment, but it's
not the real issue with your form breaking.

But to add it, at the top you'd put

Dim objMail, strBody, and whatever other variables you might be using on the
page.

As I mentioned earlier, once we get you thru this task, we'll round up some
tutorials and info on best practices, and you'll be off and running.

joel