[thelist] [ot]e-mail etiquette...

Brendan W. Vittum webwarrior at directionx.com
Tue Jul 9 01:14:01 CDT 2002

>http://madman.weblogs.com/2002/01/22

so, on an individual [not from this group] has intimated that i lack
proper e-mail etiquette and among others, referenced the above link.

i especially enjoyed this part:

<snip>
2. Avoid sarcasm.
</snip>

anyway, i wonder how much day-to-day "rudeness" is carried into our
e-mail interaction?

:::::::::struggling to cease thinking deeply:::::::::

Brendan W. Vittum                 webwarrior at directionx.com

This email may be confidential and contain commercially
sensitive information.  Only the intended recipient[s] may
access or use it.  If you are not the intended recipient[s]
please delete this email and notify us promptly. We use
virus scanning software but exclude all liability for
viruses or similar in this email or any attachment.