[thelist] CSS Question

Hershel Robinson hershelr at netvision.net.il
Tue Jul 9 08:04:06 CDT 2002

I have a nav bar on the left of the page.  It looks like this:

A.col_menu {
   line-height: 1.5;
   color: #330099;
   font-family: "Arial", "Helvetica", "sans-serif";
   font-weight: bold;
   text-decoration: none;
}

This is working out very nicely, except that the one link which is two lines
(Support ThisOrg.org) doesn't look great because the line-height becomes 1.5
there also.  What I would like is for each link to be separated by a space
from the ones above and below it.  Those links which are two lines, however,
should not have that space between their own two lines.  While we're at it,
I would also like the second line of those links to be indented a bit.

I tried a few different ideas with <div>s and <p>s but I haven't gotten it
just yet.

Thanks,
Hershel