[thelist] Domain Name Registrar?

Beau Hartshorne beau at members.evolt.org
Tue Jul 9 09:56:01 CDT 2002

Of those two, I'd go with PairNIC. Pair's a great company that has been
around forever. I've never had a bad experience with any of their
services. Last time I checked, they're an OpenSRS registrar. This means
that you should be able to manage your domain at http://www.opensrs.net,
and easily change resellers if you need to.