[thelist] JS Popup Window Titlebar customization.

Adam Slesinger badlanners at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 9 10:02:01 CDT 2002

I've been told that cookies is part of the specs for this project and so
they will have to have them on to use it.  So, looks like this is the route
I'm going to take.  I'm not sure about jscript reading passed variables...
It seems as though that would be the better solution.  I will have to
research that - if anyone can offer ideas on that too, that's awesome!

Thanks again!

bread_man

"Ein halber Laib ist besser als gar kein Brot."