[thelist] Fed Up With ReadyHosting

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 9 12:40:01 CDT 2002

For anyone who needs ASP, I would give ORCSweb.com my highest
recommendation bar none. I don't know what your budget is, but for
$40 per month I get all I need for an e-commerce site run on Access
back end. They do have SQLServer available as well.

I will tell you this, if I email a question to them, I will get a
response in 5 MINUTES, and they have never left a problem unsolved or
taken long to fix anything.

Tom
--- patrick <evolt at stoutstreet.com> wrote:
> I've used ExpertHost, but as far as 'listening', who knows. It
> seems that so
> many of these hosts (whether they be resellers or no) oversell and
> overcommit their boxes to a ludicrous degree.  Keeping things small
> and
> manageable seems to be a thing of the past.

=====
var me = tom.pixelmech.webDeveloper();
http://www.pixelmech.com/