[thelist] Domain Name Registrar?

Benjamin C. Varadi bvaradi at nlcnet.org
Tue Jul 9 13:21:01 CDT 2002

Ben Dyer wrote:
> Who does everybody use for domain names now?

Nobody's mentioned gandi.net yet...  Don't let the crappy appearance
fool you- they've been around at least as long as Dotster, and I've had
no probs with them whatsoever for something like eight domain
registrations, one transfer, and a bunch of renewals now.  Modification
of info is painless.

Cost is 12 Euros, which can be anywhere in the $8-$14 range.  I'm not
sure if they're a nonprofit or what, but there's definitely no hard
sell... no worries about rebilling, etc.

-BEN

--
Benjamin C. Varadi
Webmaster, National Labor Committee