[thelist] PWS and PHP

Burhan Khalid burhankhalid at members.evolt.org
Wed Jul 10 06:09:01 CDT 2002

On Tuesday 09 July 2002 12:43 pm, Jackson Yee wrote:
> [...]

Did you copy the .dll file from the PHP directory to the base windows
directory? For Windows 98, it is Windows\System. I forgot what the .dll file
is called, but it is mentioned in the install instructions for php.

Also, you don't have to download the package (which hasn't worked for me). I
just download the entire zip file, read the instructions, and install it
manually. It works for me everytime. I would recommend this method if all
else fails.

Of course, there is always phptriad....

--Burhan