[thelist] site check request

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 10 14:41:00 CDT 2002

I've redone my site, using table-less CSS (I had it kind of that way
before, but its now all the way there, with new design).

I used one of the 3 col layouts on Glish.com, and added one bar
across the top for a date and tagline, other than that - its pretty
much that code.

I really particularly need a check on the Mac, IE. I hear strange
goings on are happening. The code has Tantik Celiks hack in it, so I
thought it should work, but I did have to tweak the numbers a bit for
my layout, maybe I messed something up?

The code validates as XHMTL Transitional, and my CSS also validates
(last time I checked for both, at least.)

Also, I had a dotted line (not solid) around my center, but it showed
very strange behaviour when stuff went inside (changing from dotted
to solid and back all over the place) so I went to solid..I imagine
this is a common problem but I wonder why..?

http://www.pixelmech.com/

TIA.

Tom

=====