[thelist] site check request

Tamara Nelson tamara at sanctusmoo.com
Wed Jul 10 15:08:08 CDT 2002

Tom,
I assume you're using the "holy grail" CSS from Glish.com

Unfortunatly, I don't have access to a Mac right now...but the old weblog on
my website uses that very CSS for the layout.  It is fluid and degrades as
gracefully as can be on NN4.

Feel free to muck around in my source code:
http://find-the-river.com/weblog/index.php

I did notice that it was kind of fussy as to where the divs lie...they had
to be in that order (as they are in my code) or they wouldn't work.  A
friend of mine had a similar problem that was also div placement related.

Good luck...
Tam