[thelist] Re:_[thelist]_This_site_will_make_you_cry_(to_the_tune_of£1_,000,000)

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 10 18:33:00 CDT 2002

Wow, I got the 'configuration screen' which gave my connection speed
as 56k - interesting since we have an OC3.

As soon as I got inside, my inner web child horked, and began looking
for a barrel of whiskey. I can't say enough bad things about this
site, so I won't! What a shame to waste the publics money tho..
--- rudy <r937 at interlog.com> wrote:
> > http://www.connected-earth.com/
>
> i get redirected to
> http://www.connected-earth.com/fe/config/notCompatible.html
> which says "Your browser is not compatible with this site."
>
> i'm using win ie5
>
> the museum of communications history, eh?  how ironic
>
> was that million pounds public money?  is there a govt ombudsman?
>

> rudy
> http://rudy.ca/
>

> --

=====