[thelist] Re: [thelist] This site will make yo u cry (to the tune of £1 ,000,000)

Freda Lockert freda.lockert at btinternet.com
Wed Jul 10 23:05:01 CDT 2002

On 11/7/02 1:12 am Tom Dell'Aringa wrote:

 >This is almost too funny in a sense - isn't this one of the reasons
 >why VKit got started? I mean think about it.

BT is telling me this:

Flash Player 5 isn't installed. Correct - v.6 is.
WMP isn't installed - yes it is - Mac OS X version.
Quicktime isn't installed - yes it is.
Broadband is available if I want it. Oh no it isn't. Not until 2005 at
the earliest, in my area, in the M4 corridor 90 miles west of London.
My browser isn't compatible with this site. What? Disrespectfully, BT,
as a paying customer, it's your site that isn't compatible with my
browser - IE 5.2 on OS X.

I've no idea when this message will get to the list, British Telecom's
mail server is down, yet again. The feedback form on the BT OpenWorld
site seems to be working.

Freda

N = N* fp ne fl fi fc fL