[thelist] 8k Row limits must Go!

Rob Smith rob.smith at thermon.com
Thu Jul 11 14:23:01 CDT 2002

Hi Anthony,

(From Jonathan's message)
My MDAC's are version 2.61.7326.0. I know 2.7 is released. I did everything
else you said. However, I now want to display that information. I used your
Server.HTMLEncode suggestion and still haven't seen the correct results. I
tried this:

response.write Server.HTMLEncode(":" &
article.fields.item("CMSFeatureBody").value & ":")
Server.HTMLEncode(response.write (":" &
article.fields.item("CMSFeatureBody").value & ":"))
response.write Server.HTMLEncode(":" & FeatureBody & ":") 'FeatureBody
contains RecordSet value
response.write(FeatureBody)

my 21k words still doesn't show up...

TIA!