[thelist] right floated box in mac IE busting..any fix at all?

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 12 11:58:00 CDT 2002

Hi everyone,

regarding my site check request of the other day for:

http://www.pixelmech.com/

where the site is breaking on Mac IE5 -- it appears that IE5 Mac has
real trouble with the right floated box element, and this is my
problem.

I'd really like to fix this, but several posts to the CSS list and
diligent searching on my part has brought forth no solution.

I really don't want to leave the mac users cheese out in the wind,
especially since my parents use one! Is there any known fix for this?
I like the right box there and would have to have to remove it...

Tom

=====
var me = tom.pixelmech.webDeveloper();
http://www.pixelmech.com/