[thelist] USABILITY: ideas on how to handle checkout section of website

Chris W. Parker cparker at swatgear.com
Fri Jul 12 13:25:01 CDT 2002

ok, good idea.

how about order of items on a menu? are there any general rules as to
how they should be ordered?

does it make more sense to order things alphabetically, or in order of
importance? i would say importance is.. umm... more important. but at
the same time i'm pretty anal so seeing an unalphabetized list is pretty
annoying.

suggestions?

also, i bought a good book recently called "don't make me think" by
steve krug (i think). what other good books are out there for usability?

thanks,
chris.