[thelist] EZMLM question

McCoy, Alan amccoy at goodmanct.com
Fri Jul 12 14:21:01 CDT 2002

::McCoy, Alan wrote:
::> that most settings can be changed remotely via email, but I
::can't figure
::> out how to change the "reply-to" in the header. Plus, it's
::on a hosted
::I dont understand.
::
::If you own the list, then the list is hosted from your home directory.
::If the list is hosted from your home directory than you have
::permissions
::to acces the headeradd and headerremove files.
::
::http://ezmlm.org/faq-0.40/FAQ-9.html#ss9.8
::
::--Steve

Seems like that would be the case, however there are no headeradd and
headerremove files in my home directory. Should I be looking elsewhere
for them. I hate to be bothering thelist with this, but my web host has
been really unresponsive.

Alan