[thelist] DOCTYPE bug

Lenore Snell lenore at sonic.net
Fri Jul 12 23:02:00 CDT 2002

I realize that except my point was that I wasn't using style sheets, just
HTML. I cannot use CSS style sheets on this one project since it conflicts
with a future goal of the website unfortunately.

I was pointing out the HTML problem with IE6 changing what were previously
assumed defaults in HTML.

Lenore