[thelist] A most basic Java question

Frank framar at interlog.com
Sun Jul 14 06:33:01 CDT 2002

Howdy all, long time no chat.

Getting into Java, lots of guides and tutorials in regards to the language
itself. A most basic question I couldn't find an answer to:

In what environment does one program Java? What is Java's equivalent of a
compiler? Any pointers to utterly basic Java sites would be appreciated.
Once I get my feet wet, I'm sure the more typical sites will be much more
amenable.

Thanks!

--
This message and any attachment it may have has been found free of viruses
before sending. Viral contagion is on the rise and Microsoft systems are

http://www.frankmarion.com/VirusPrimer.html

Frank Marion
framar at interlog.com